We hope you are completely happy with your purchase. However, if you happen to want to return or exchange it, we ask you to simply follow the steps below for an exchange or refund.
Refunds & Exchanges
We will provide you with a refund on full-priced items where:
- The items are in saleable condition, in their original packaging with all tags attached.
- The items have not been worn, damaged or washed.
- You notify us for a refund/exchange within 30 days of receipt.
- The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
- The items are faulty (unless caused by you).
- Your items received are different to the goods you have ordered.
Please Note: We do not refund original shipping fees.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. We can provide store credit.
Please choose carefully, or contact us if you have any questions.
- Request your return authorisation number (R.A.) by emailing email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Please include in the email your customer order number and which item(s) you would like to refund/exchange.
- Once your refund/exchange has been approved we will send you an email with your (R.A) number. Please include this number with your return.
- Mail your product to: RETURNS Irving and Powell , PO Box 338, Spit Junction , NSW, 2088, Australia.
**Please keep in mind we can not provide a refund if the shirt is damaged or marked by the customer, even in transit. We strongly recommend NOT using staples to seal your return package.
Once we have received your return, we will notify you by email and process your refund/exchange.
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser’s credit card.
Return shipping must be prepaid via traceable method (we recommend registered post or purchasing shipping insurance) to ensure safe delivery. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.