Meet Anna....the new face of I&P. Anna is a regular at our favourite local café and the first thing Vic, our founder, noticed was how effortlessly cool she was. Vic plucked up the courage and asked Anna to do some modelling. Well didn’t we hit the jackpot, not only is Anna a natural in front of the camera but it turns out she’s pretty killer behind the camera as well.
Anna is a Sydney based portrait photographer with a beautiful portfolio ranging from families, corporate portraiture and stunning newborn shots.
- My personal aesthetic is... I’d say my style is classic, relaxed and simple, with a little bit of sexy. As I get older I appreciate structure and jewellery to add a little more sophistication to my look. Although I love fashion, I’m not much of a shopper so I prefer clothes that last. I wear the same thing for years.
- Right now, I’m constantly wearing…My Franklin shirts!
- The most essential item in my wardrobe is…Jeans, a staple since 1991
- The smell that transports me to a different time and place…I’m showing my age but it’s got to be reef oil.
- My teenage crush was…again, showing my age, Rob Lowe
- This song is the soundtrack to my life…Give it up or Turn it A loose James Brown and The JB’s.
- My guilty pleasure is…I refuse to feel guilty about pleasure.
- Tonight, for dinner, I’m going to have…I’d love a salad but it will probably be kids pasta. Again.
- Right now I’m reading…Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney.
My invite list – living or dead – to the ultimate dinner party, would be …long, but here goes;
George Clooney ( without Amal)
Neri Oxman (watch Abstract season two)
BB King ( with guitar)
- My fave way to wear my Franklin shirt…with jeans or thrown over swimmers.