Sydney based fashion stylist, Georgie George wants to make getting dressed easy & effortless. We love how she mixes high and low pieces, adding simple accessories or shoes to transform an outfit. Take a look at how’s she’s styled our latest I&P Loves brand, jewellery brand Elsie Frieda.
Georgie works with her clients in many ways, from a wardrobe cleanse through to a complete style makeover. She’s a mum of 3 with a background in finance so she truly understands the challenges of working in a corporate environment, as well as those of motherhood and taking time for oneself.
- My personal aesthetic is...Feminine chic
- Right now, I’m constantly wearing...My I&P shirts of course!!! However, I adore dresses – especially ones that transition from day to night, with some simple shoe and accessory changes.
The most essential item in my wardrobe is...Can I pick three please? 😄White shirt – classic, effortless and so versatile.
A day-to-night midi-dress with sleeves (I’m a cold frog).
My Golden Goose sneakers – which I literally wear with everything - including an evening outfit.
- The smell that transports me to a different time and place...Horse manure – not necessarily the nicest smell, however, it reminds me of my childhood and riding my beloved horse.
- My teenage crush was...Daniel Day Lewis
- This song is the soundtrack to my life...(I’ve Had) The Time of my Life – soundtrack from Dirty Dancing. This is TOTALLY cliché – ….however, Dirty Dancing was my favourite movie growing up, and I must say I feel I try and live life to the fullest and have the “time of my life”.
- My guilty pleasure is...Chocolate Mousse or my mother’s Persian Love Cake
- Tonight, for dinner, I’m going to have...Green chicken Curry
- Right now I’m reading...A lot of fashion commentary – hmmmm. And The Goldfinch – but I don’t love it.
My invite list – living or dead – to the ultimate dinner party, would be ..My Family – I adore both sides.
American friends – we resided in the States for almost 10 years & I miss my friends dearly. I’d of course have a bunch of Australian friends too!!
Cate Blanchett – such an accomplished actor, however, I also adore how she experiments with her fashion choices, whilst always looking elegant and dare I say, age-appropriate.
Ellen – Her humour & zest for life would be such a fun contribution to a dinner party.
Gwyneth Paltrow – I have always loved her style, however, I think she’s a fabulous role model who seems to do it all so effortlessly – Mother, Wife & CEO of her own company.
Princess Diana – I admired her grace, vulnerability and style.
Michael Palin – I love traveling and would love to discuss the places he’s visited.
...and I would feed them all...I’m not a good cook, so I would definitely outsource the catering to an expert……or my mother (who is a wonderful cook).
My fave way to wear my Franklin shirt...Tied in a knot with shorts or a skirt.