It was that photo of Lisa on vacation in Italy with her family rocking a panama hat & white shirt dress that stopped us in our scrolling tracks. We knew from first glance we needed to get to know her stylish little self a little bit more.
She’s also a busy little bee. Mum to 2 busy boys (well 3 if you count Wippa) and a baby on the way. Co-owner of the Australian Made & Grown baby food company, Nourishing Bubs and Ambassador at Ronald McDonald House.
- My personal aesthetic is... classic styles, a bit more conservative and a love for comfortable more earthy tones.
- Right now, I’m constantly wearing...At the moment I have 2 styles of outfit on rotation. I’m currently pregnant and finding a good pair of pregnancy pants has been tricky, making it hard to wear tops at the moment. So I’m either in active wear - lululemon leggings are great for pregnant women. However I am making an effort not to wear active wear unless I’m being active! Forcing myself to get dressed properly. Otherwise I’ve been rocking a lot of smocky dresses. I find them an easy way to dress the “bump”. I love to wear them with my Common Projects trainers.
- The most essential item in my wardrobe is...My 2 essentials are a white collared shirt and a nice pair of white trainers.
- The smell that transports me to a different time and place...Issey Miayke perfume. It takes me back to my early 20’s when I had no responsibilities, a disposal income and lots of social activities. All my friends wore it too, so it reminds me of them.
- My teenage crush was...When I was 11/12 I was obsessed with Jonathon Taylor Thomas from ‘Home Improvement’! I literally had a wall shrine of posters. Then it became Leonardo DiCaprio as I got older but in the beginning it was JTT!!!
- This song is the soundtrack to my life...I haven’t listed to it a lot lately but U2 ‘It’s a Beautiful Day’. Such an inspiring and uplifting song.
- My guilty pleasure is...There’s so many! Totally has to be Red Rock Honey Soy Chicken chips! They are so good. Oh and getting my nails done far too frequently.
- Tonight, for dinner, I’m going to have…With this baby I’ve become vegetarian so I’ll be having my go-to vegetable omelette.
- Right now I’m reading…‘Educated’ by Tara Westover. It’s a true story about her Mormon childhood.
- My invite list – living or dead – to the ultimate dinner party, would be ... Mother Theresa, Marilyn Monroe, Leonardo DiCaprio, Greta Thunberg, Donald Trump, Robbie Williams and Princess Diana...and I would feed them all... A roast dinner of course.
- My fave way to wear my Franklin shirt... When I'm not pregnant, a beautifully fitted pair of high waisted jeans and a pair of Gucci loafers.